Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172634 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #390: January 31, 2012, 03:53:02 PM »
For players in Asylon (And even Glaumring can attest to this) there is really little fear of actual daimon assault. Sure, there can be the whole "They didn't value our treaty!" thing, but end all: Asylon has never suffered destruction by the daimons. Kosht rebelled, and the Zuma just didn't decide to return the region at that time due to what was said to them.

So please, do remember that Terran's not the only realm next to the Zuma. Barca might have gotten hit hard recently, but hey, they resolved it, and as far as I can tell, they'll be pretty well off going forward. Asylon has always had good relations, minus the small hitch regarding Kosht, and have never had hostile daimons in their lands.

Now here's the deal people of Terran and any other realms who find dealing with the Zuma boring and/or...whatever. Talk to the guys playing in Asylon to determine just how they are able not only to live next to the Zuma, but actually pay attention to their borders with Kabrinskia as well, sending their armies north to deal with monsters rather than keeping them in the south to watch against incoming daimons.

It can be done. It has been done. You can do it too, if you want. If you don't want to or your leaders are incapable of doing so, then perhaps ICly...it is time to consider how good your leaders really are, and whether you really want them to continue that course for your realm.