Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172394 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #390: January 31, 2012, 04:25:58 PM »
If you want to hurt or slow down the Zuma then quit giving them food!  They didn't get obscenely powerful until every realm in the south west started giving/selling them all their surplus food. 

Allison brought Haktoo food when she went there to talk about Terrence and prevent conflict with SA.  200 bushels is not a lot of food and it seemed to make her way more pleased than it should have.  So if 200 bushels is important to the Daimons then what do you think they are doing with the 1000's and 1000's of bushels that everyone has been giving them?     

Also, have you considered that some of their raiding parties are there to steal food /and/ punish you?  Have you considered that some of their anger is over you stopping the continued food sales?    I noticed that the Zuma attacked Vassar.  That region must have been the region Terran was using to supply the Daimons with food.  Vassar /always/ had an open sell offer for food.  I bought a great number of bushels of food from Vassar sneaky style with the new(old) caravan system.  The region never seemed to run out of food.  Were the Daimons mad that their food wasn't being delivered? 

There are a lot of variables to this situation that aren't being considered.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)