Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172653 times)

MaleMaldives

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #390: January 31, 2012, 06:50:03 PM »
Now here's the deal people of Terran and any other realms who find dealing with the Zuma boring and/or...whatever. Talk to the guys playing in Asylon to determine just how they are able not only to live next to the Zuma, but actually pay attention to their borders with Kabrinskia as well, sending their armies north to deal with monsters rather than keeping them in the south to watch against incoming daimons.

Say that to the forged letter incident. It was completely ridiculous and retarded.

And to the food thing in Vassar, I am the senator of that region and that isn't the case.

For the case of Terran vs. the Zuma simply get a statement from each player in Terran that have been there for at least a year about how the feel the Zuma have been affecting the game for them and why. If the majority of them are like the Zuma are making the game not fun, then the GM's should do something to fix or apologize for the ridiculous before and try not to do that again. If the GM's don't feel like doing that even though the majority of the players feel that way then I guess they don't care about the quality of game for the players, but at least we know not to bother complaining anymore. Lastly if the majority don't think that, then the few that are complaining should stop. Thus the endless debating will stop.