Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172507 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #45: January 08, 2012, 04:34:17 PM »
I really don't want to be the bad guy and cite rules, but here's the deal, which has in fact been stated on the wiki by Tom.

You do not have the right to play where you want.

You don't like how there's a supposed "plot sink" in close proximity to the Zuma? Dude, open your eyes (unless you're blind, in which case BM accomodates for that) and look at the Dwilight map. Are you looking? Look at it! It's HUGE! Like, seriously, are you saying you cannot find one single place on that HUGE area of land that you can play in? Blah blah about IC sense and such. Ok, so your current character is stuck there. You're not forced to play that guy. But even so, you still do not have the right to play where you want. You feel like staying in Terran/Asylon/Barca/D'Hara? That's your CHOICE. No one says you have to, furthermore, it is even said that you do not have the right to. So if you don't like it, then leave. No one is obligated to keep you there, and while there are efforts to make it fun, if you are convinced that it's not enough, then go look for better places where you can satisfy your high standards of "fun".

And the next point: If you think ALL of Dwilight can be so affected by the Zuma that your entire Dwilight experience is ruined...Well, got some new for you: You ain't entitled to Dwilight anyway. So if you don't like the continent, then go play somewhere else. You're part of something bigger than yourself. There will be people like you who will complain, who don't like what's happening. There will also be people who like what's happening. There will be people who don't care either way. There are a LOT of different players, and the result is, if YOU don't like it, then get a bunch of similar people and do something useful about it (Forum bitching isn't considered useful generally, I'd know lololol). Otherwise, just play like the rest of us. Or, if you think it's really so bad, then just leave the continent. There are six continents, and only two of them have any GM-controlled NPCs currently. You have 4 continents to choose from, and the maximum number of characters anyone can have is 5, with the maximum characters in a single continent 2 (Except a weird case which I won't get into here). So that means if you really really really hate Dwilight and really really don't like daimons, then even if you donated (Which would also suggest that you don't hate the game itself) then you'd have at most 5 characters to split among your choice of AT, EC, Col, and FEI. And those continents most certainly do not have any "superpowerful daimons". If you fail there, then that's purely your failure.

And thus, the conclusion is very simple: You think you can't deal with it? Then leave.