Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172570 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #45: January 08, 2012, 04:48:49 PM »
I thought the point of this thread was simply to have players express their opinions about the Zuma. I don't see any harm in that, and I've learned quite a bit from several of the criticisms and some of the defense.

I don't see anybody claiming 'I donated, I demand that we get rid of the Zuma' and I don't see any reason for the consistent ad hominem attacks you are making. You are speaking as though you have some kind of special authority or understanding of the rules. As far as I can tell, you are a not even especially old player who feels entitled to troll the forum because you don't like some of the other players.

I've always enjoyed the realms I've been in with guys like Lyman and the Apasurian player whose name escapes me, but your collective contribution to BM appears to be the proverbial poop in the pool, both in game and out. What on earth do you get out of it?

le sigh? If you don't believe me, then you can just ask about the whole "Right to play where you want" deal.

And I couldn't care less what you think of me. Have I ever? Should be evident from my posts. Occasionally I will take a stance as strong as the ones some people take. It's er, how you say..."lolworthy"?

Besides, I'm not always wrong, and not everything I post has absolutely no value. The way I present them, now there, sure. But hey, I'm hardly the worst of the bunch.