Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172350 times)

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #465: February 02, 2012, 10:18:45 PM »
So what do you propose we do? Hm?

Terran has only sold small amounts of food very sporadically, and only when we felt it was necessary for our survival. I guess maybe Asylon is selling tons of food. But, again, what do you propose we do? Attack Asylon because they're helping the Zuma? I don't think the Zuma would like that, for some reason.

And how large amounts do you or others suspect/estimate we of Asylon has sold to the Daimons? How large quantity would justify such attack, and how large of the Daimons food supply would we need to be to earn their protection?

Because if you know theese numbers please share with me, because I only know the first one and I am keeping it to myself. But it would be kinda helpful to know how much more I need to increase my sales with to be provided the "Oh so feared"-Daimon protection.

(Just incase someone would attack us, because everyone knows that Asylon cant field an army of their own, especially now since we got our monster problems under control and starting to get our regions in shape.)
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.