Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172598 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #465: February 03, 2012, 05:37:54 AM »
Any realm that can raise daimon and monster units will *always* have a combat advantage no matter what the CS numbers have to say about it. The point he was making was, put the hammer out of sight for a bit and try out some of the other tools in your kit to drive your story or engage the players or whatever the point of the Zuma is. They're more than just an unstoppable army, but it's awfully hard to think of them as anything but that when they're melting your face (or threatening to) every other week.

The Hammer is still only being used in very few interactions really. Sure we SEE the hammer, cause its more obvious, however there are plenty of interactions happening right now that don't involve a hammer at all. I guess the problem tends to be, the whole continent can easily see when they are using the hammer, while only a select few tend to see the other interactions.

Mind you it is always possible that certain people IG are over reporting the use of the hammer as well. I know from the Luria region we aren't receiving in game messages that would allow us to know if the reports of a rampage are true or not. Could well be that those reporting it to us are lying.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.