Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172266 times)

Carna

• Noble Lord
  • Not always sober
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #480: February 03, 2012, 11:28:29 AM »
When the !@#$ hit the fan between the Zuma Coalition and Barca, two things happened. Dramatic decline in activity levels and the loss of at least a couple of players. I know its directly related because my brother was one of the players. I wasn't too far from not bothering myself. They are an unbeatable force that can randomly stand up and walk over anyone in their path. "It adds an element of danger" is a poxy excuse for someone going on an ego trip. I'm absolutely fine with going up against a vastly superior force, so long as I know I'm not wasting my time putting up a fight. As far as insta-kill jobs like the Zuma are in play, what's the point? The admin will either stop at some point or not.

It may be considered a wonderful attraction and a damn good reason to join neighbouring realms like Barca and Terran, but I'd bet the vast majority of people in that mindframe are not in Barca or Terran or Asylon. They do not make it fun to play. They have caused players to stop playing. And as for myself, I could just move realm if I don't like it, but why should I bother? Its as easy to just ignore they exist and let the admin do what they're going to do. Not like there's a chance of stopping them from doing just that. And therein lies why I am one of the people who said I "hated" them. Too strong a word, but I definiately don't appreciate them or think they're a brilliant part of the game. More like the most off-putting.

Finn.