Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172445 times)

egamma

Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #495: February 04, 2012, 12:21:49 PM »
And that is total bull!@#$. That is a malicious lie.

I said that Hireshmont is provoking the Zuma,
You're saying that it's 'total' because it's not Vellos, but the character that Vellos plays that's doing the provoking? That's a rather weak argument.

and, even then, it's not even quite true (though the Zuma GM has practically quoted some of my forum messages IG, which is a bit upsetting).

Either make a Magistrate care of that or stop posting Zuma related stuff.

Their behaviors do not make sense under any other hypothesis I have yet seen. I'm not saying there isn't another possibility, just that I haven't seen it.

Think of the Zuma like a present. It's wrapped, you don't know what's inside of it. It's a big box, say 3 feet, by 2 inches by 6 feet (1mx6MMx2m for our metric players). The box is standing up on its edge. You bump into the box, it falls over an smashes your toes. It hurts. You set the present back up next to the wall. Someone else knocks the present over, and it smashes your toes again.

Do you really want to throw away the present without unwrapping it, because it smashed your toes a couple of times? We have no idea what the Zuma are really here for. It could be Tom's most amazing idea ever, and you want to throw it away without even find out what it is?

You're really willing to take that gamble, just to maintain your ridiculous gold income status quo? You know that those peasants and soldiers are just 1's and 0's inside of a server ,right, and you, Vellos, shouldn't actually care about them beyond the fact that they provide us players with some entertainment.

Just play Hireshmont in an SMA fashion, according to whatever you think a medieval noble would do when confronted with an enemy like the Zuma.