Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172299 times)

Zuma GM

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #495: February 04, 2012, 01:09:25 PM »
What is incredibly frustrating and disappointing is that a fair amount of the things that are being complained about on this forum are things that could easily have been dealt with in character within the game.
Has anyone mentioned the concerns of the army sizes in game? No. How do you know what response you would get? You don't, you just make assumptions on what anything and everything is there for.
The issue with Asylon, the treaty, the two regions - in game they have been told exactly what happened with regard to that treaty (and, as it's been stated on this forum that the Zuma just chose to ignore it I will clarify that is not the case and there is good reason for why they did what they did, as has been explained in game to more than one person.) Asylon also know, in game, what they need to do to have those regions back, so I am confused by some of Glaumring's comments.
Also, as I've now covered it a number of times within the game that enough people should be aware of it, with regard to the forged letter - the Zuma had never experienced such a thing before. They did not know that humans did such a thing. the culture of humans they have been used to (their Zuma) do not do that sort of thing. The Daimons are aware of it now, and would not fall for such a thing again (as has been demonstrated by the fact they haven't acted on other information they have been given - though obviously the players don't see this because nothing happens).
I have an account on the forums here (which I try not to have to use very often) and I am on Dwilight. If people have sensible, constructive ideas or other things to say, you can just send me a message you know.