Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172303 times)

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #510: February 04, 2012, 08:12:06 PM »
Really? I think that curiosity is not a recent human invention. You could start the conversation by saying, "my religious texts do not mention daimons. What are you, and where do you come from?" Then, you can ask, "Why are you here, and why do you have such large armies?"

I don't think that would be against SMA--just a priest trying to fill in some gaps in his religion.

OK, apparently we did not receive the same RP. The one I had mentioned, quite specifically, that I couldn't approach the origin of the scream as my ears were close to bleeding. Maybe I should go back, maybe they have changed since then.

Maybe they're not daimons anymore.

Or maybe I should have just ignored that RP and went on my way? Yeah, that's very SMA.

My own disclaimer: maybe others have had completely different experiences. That's fine with me, the Zuma are not obligated to treat everyone equally.

The fact remains that I want to react according to the way my character perceives the Zuma. If I'm OOC worried by something, I will certainly not just go into the Netherworld lands and just ask them. That's putting a extremely thin layer of IC coating around a OOC question. That's not wrong per se, but it's not how the game is intended to be played.
After all it's a roleplaying game.