Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172289 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #510: February 04, 2012, 10:03:53 PM »
Heh, if Screamer was your first, then I'm sorry, my good sir, but your character, I suppose, is screwed. If you believe that SMA would mean your current character would not talk to another daimon due to the experience with Screamer, then all the more power to you. I admire your adherence to the strict guidelines you follow with that character.

Perhaps in the future, if you find yourself with a different character on Dwilight, your fortunes may change?

(PS: Garret doesn't win against anyone. And I figured out a good analogy for his role.

Here's a hypothetical situation: You're a poor person ignorant of the law. You get assigned a public defender. That lawyer appointed for you is like Garret. And the law I guess would be the daimons. Now, you might not like your lawyer, or want him. And guess what? Your lawyer probably doesn't like you either because you're poor and a nobody, and above all, he's not getting thanked for helping you, or getting his name out so he can handle bigger cases.

But despite all that, your lawyer actually knows the law, however little it may be, which is still a lot more than you, the stupid, idiotic, pauper. And he's more likely to get you a good deal with the prosecution than you would be able to alone.

And you know the ironic part? What I just illustrated is very, very close to what Garret is to characters like Glaumring and Hireshmont. (Minus the poor nameless part, since I guess they're rich and famous, but still just as ignorant when it comes to the daimons/analogue of the law in my analogy.)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 10:18:34 PM by Artemesia »