Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172598 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #540: February 06, 2012, 04:23:16 PM »
A private "zuma board" here on the forums would do nicely for coordinating multiple GMs. Easy to record treaties, discuss responses, etc.

This.

Beyond that? My understanding is that the Zuma GM has been looking for new GM's for a long long time. Vates was part of that, that GM added a lot and it was a pity that when he left it was so abrupt and information was not carried over. We aren't against multiple GM's (although to be fair it often sounds that way) we are against multiple GM's where there is no system to support them and no thought as to if the new GM's are going to work out. Like Tom said, if and when the current GM finds someone he is happy to work with, things can be worked out.

If you mean the rotating GM thing, I just can't see that happening. I doubt Tom is about to tell anyone "Hey thanks for all your hard work over the years, but your era is done here is your replacement." Unless the current GM wants to roll with it I would think its dead in the water.

Hmm, missed Tom's post in their somewhere. Not a surprise given the thread's length.

Is the Zuma GM actually looking for help? If so, it's very subtle.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner