Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172573 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #60: January 08, 2012, 05:10:16 PM »
Basically it comes down to this, we were happy with the Zuma being a benign force that was in its lands and we could interact with them as we chose, lately the Zuma have become the only voice in the west and its GM led and its ran by one guy as the Ambassador, now thats fine. It was great the Zuma said they wanted certain lands and we all agreed that we would set up our kingdoms there and wouldnt cross the line into Zuma lands and take land. As far as I know know no one intentionally crossed the line. Like Barca had no clue that Eregon was linked to the Zuman lands. No one knew and now all of a sudden the Zuma are pissed about all these kingdoms that long ago all agreed would not cross the green line. None of which did. And now the Zuma are taking land and breaking treaties, because well "we just dont understand the Zuma cuz we're dumb humans" . It seems as if the Zuman rules changed lately, it seems as if whatever they were originally meant to be has been twisted and now we are finding out that the players in Dwilight have and always had to take a backseat to the Zuma, because they were here first. So is Dwilight a place that cultivates PVP and player to player interactions or is it merely a map set up for the Gm's and the player was an after thought? Should we have left the west continent and played merely on the east or just stayed in Bel where we knew the rules of the game?
We live lives in beautiful lies...