Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172550 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #75: January 08, 2012, 06:35:27 PM »
I think you are twisting what I mean to say into a "Im pissed because I can't beat the Zuma so I want the rules changed so I can beat them " type of thing. I am not on about that at all. I don't mind being the underdog, I have always been the underdog on Dwilight and tried to make almost impossible realms function, not because I want to win BM, but because I enjoy the character interactions and dynamics that evolve out of conflict and drama.

What I see lately with the Zuma is a stifling element and a bully like element that did not exist before. What I believed before was that we could learn from the Zuma, make treaties and evolve with them and have conflict and or RP with them. What I have now found out is that " We are all too dumb as humans to figure out the Zumans"  and the dynamic will constantly change so that the Zumans are always the top-dog and merely the GM's toys. The Zuma are not like us, they are not played like us, they do not have the same rules as us, they do not eat like us, they dont look like us, they do not travel like us... The Zuma do not exist, so remove them from the map and come up with a better more fleshed out version of them  that actually has interesting culture and weaknesses and and drive that is at least within reason and not some dumb Chinese puzzle-box. The feeling I get is like this kids play war, one kid shoots another kid and the kid says " Naw naw you didnt shoot me, cuz I am the Zuma, Zuma are so strong and they cant get hit by bullets, they dont have to play by your rules, Zuma have own rules, you dont like move somewhere safer"
We live lives in beautiful lies...