Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172457 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #75: January 08, 2012, 06:40:27 PM »
We are not asking the Zumans to leave, we are asking for the Zumans to have clearly defined rules so that we all know what each side is at least capable of in the realm of fairness. I don't have to ask these questions of Astrum, or Luria Nova or Madina, I already know. Instead for the Daimons its always some ephemeral ever changing way that they can be and if we get close to finding out the whole reason changes, because there is probably no real defined rules about the Daimons. Come on we have been playing with the Zuma on Dwilight for a few years now, you think there would be one human  out of the bunch that saw how the Daimon get their food or manage to maintain huge armies that are not subject to any of the rules that human realms have to live by. Will the answer be revealed when Dwilight is a dead unpopulated map? Will the GM appear and say " Duh! you guys didn't know that the Zumans used sunlight to power their bodies? Like why didnt you just cover the sun lolz"

While I understand your frustration, it's been made very clear many times that all NPC factions *do* have rules that they must operate under; they are just different from ours. And I will be very surprised if we are ever allowed to know exactly what those rules are. I think in a larger sense it is simply frustrating having to deal with an NPC faction that is overwhelmingly powerful and therefore cannot be held accountable. Sure, sure, they do everything for a reason. That doesn't necessarily mean that those reasons are in any way under MY control. In the grossest sense I can limit myself and make sure that I don't do anything to intentionally piss them off, but I can't control what other people do. I CAN, however, end up paying the price for what other people do, and that's quite galling, especially since I can't really do anything about it; the Zuma are simply too powerful to resist.