Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172491 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #90: January 08, 2012, 08:29:43 PM »
I think you think that mostly because you are in Iashalur. Even if FangFang does attack you, he's just 9k CS far from home. You'll be okay. When he goes home, you can get back to expanding or doing whatever activities you had before. Maybe Iashalur was boring before the Zuma and needed spicing up; I dunno. Terran had quite a few conflicts brewing that we have now put on hold because we can't send an army to, say, Candials or Tower Fatmilak to involve ourselves in foreign politics. Not because we couldn't manage such an operation independently, we could, but because somebody might forge a message and send it to Haktoo while our army is away. The Zuma can be in our capital within 24 hours, maybe less with luck in the right seasons, if they want.

yeah or 3000cs of monsters will show up on our southern border and 3000cs in Vakreno and then 3000 in Itaufield, plus Itau goes rogue and then you scout Elets, Mech Alb and Barrowspeak and see 1400cs of monsters in each region, so the army thats in Kosht dealing with the populcae there gets wiped out and then marches back to the capital and the populace in Kosht decides to switch sides and go Zuma , then you ask the Zuma , " hey we are in Kosht everyday trying our best to get that region under control and the peasants there are a bit misguided and went over to your side so could you please send us our land back out of mutual respect for our treaties and the peace we enjoy..." and you get a massive demon clawed middle finger in your face... Makes one a bit indignant... Especially since as long as I have played Dwilight I have never ever seen Zuma inhabit any other regions beyond its deadzone.

So basically, just join them. If there is going to be players using the Zuma as a weapon to lash out at the human realms and there is nothing we can do about it, we will just join the Zuma and use them as a weapon against everyone else AND finally get to know the oh so secret hidden plans of why the Zuma have turned into huge dinks.
We live lives in beautiful lies...