Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172442 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #90: January 08, 2012, 08:35:21 PM »
Tel , we dont care about the human realms crushing us, we KNOW its part of the game, thats why we play BM, we know that the human realms play by the same rules as US, we know they are made up of disparate factions of humans LIKE US, who have their own agenda. Just because a realm like Astrum is big and powerful doesn't mean it can't be broken, or its army inept or its food sources cut off. The Zuma on the other hand do not even play by the same rules, their army gets crushed...Oh just call up some moe, oh we don't need food we are Zuma, oh all Daimons are loyal to Daimons, there isn't one Daimon who would go independent from then Zuma, and because there is only like 2 or 3 people controlling these vast armies and the GM's can probably just jump around to eachothers accounts the army is never without fail and always on time.

Assuming they accept us? We go over and switch sides like any other human realm and play the game as Zuma instead, we abandon Asylon and then just march up there as one vast horde retake the dead lands and there its done , we have our lands back as Asylon but now we are Zuman, then we start attacking anyone around us who doesn't like it. It would be hard for the Zuman to ban 28 nobles, 28 nobles who can't wait to help out and be Zuman. Plus once Terran sees how awesome it is to be Zuman they also join so there we got like near 50 nobles in Zuman lands, and then Barca says " Well if we stay alone we get wiped out by Zuma!" so they join, now the population of Zuman nobles is near 60 or 70 , we could even fit D'hara in there and that would be near a hundred nobles and if Aurvandiil wanted to join that put us up to 140, why stop there we could probably get the entire west coast to join...

And then once thats done, the Gm's could either decide to change things and acknowledge certain faults or end up banning half of Dwilight, ruining the server and shutting down Dwilight.

I want to play here, we want to play here, but it has to have some sort of clear rules, especially when we are dealing with NPC super power realms like the Zuma who are now cavorting and being manipulated by many realms in Dwilight against other realms.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 08:43:28 PM by Glaumring »
We live lives in beautiful lies...