Author Topic: Allow marshals/generals to see number of siege engines in their army  (Read 17645 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
That's a good request, and not hard to add.

No, it is not intentional that the scouts, etc. are not visible. It just was hard to do with the old code system.

Sooooo, any chance of this happening? It has been 16 months since I first suggested it, and it would really make things so much easier for me and every other Marshal in the game.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
This is the single greatest suggestion ever. Please implement it.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
As General currently and Marshal in the past, I like this idea. It is tedious to keep messaging all those nobles fielding Infantry unit to ask how many siege engines they have. After all, the General/Marshal tab does not show how many Siege Engines the army have. This Feature will save us a lot of time of asking the nobles and waiting for them to get back to us :)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
I scanned the first and last page of this thread, but if there's any details I've overlooked, feel free to point them out. Considering the approval, relative easiness, and the already long-wait for this, I am working on this right now. It should hopefully be done shortly and sent live sometime this week, assuming few to no interruptions. I do tend to get interrupted a lot lately.

For now, I'm building it so generals are provided a siege engines per army number and the marshals are provided siege engines per character/unit. This should allow both to have the relevant information without encouraging micromanagement.

Edit: Done. Should be live within the week. Marshals, vice-marshals, and sponsors should  be able to see how many siege engines each noble in their army has, as well as the total siege engines in the army. Generals should be able to see the total siege engines in each army.

Oh, and those 'coming soon' offensive and defensive formations? They come extra with the siege engine numbers!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 08:14:00 AM by Vita »

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
This appears to be working. Thank you *so* much! It makes the lives of Marshals and Generals so much easier.

Zakilevo

I LOVE THIS FEATURE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!