Author Topic: Calm before the storm on FEI  (Read 72017 times)

Morningstar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Calm before the storm on FEI
« Reply #165: May 07, 2012, 11:05:20 PM »
Then stop complaining about the Dev team ruining the island, when in fact you don't know what you're talking about.

Hostile, much? There's a good chunk of the dev team that I would be willing to say are some of the people I've known the longest and like the most in this game. I never complained about the Devs nor about anyone ruining the island.

To clarify, because much as you might have been implying, I'm not a complete and utter moron and know the difference between testing and stable islands, I was referencing the following:
Posted: April 05, 2012, 11:26:03 AMStable Update
Just a short info to let you know that we are moving forward on the big update to stable. It should be coming within the next few weeks.

-- Tom

and
Anyway, the entire FEI is playing RegionMaintenanceMaster until the new estates and market system rolls out. There hasn't been a proper war in ages.

But hey, if you'd like to be helpful instead of just snarky and spiteful, could you let us know what, if anything, has been rolled over to stable? The dynamic map has been changed for awhile now but aside from that, are we still waiting on everything else?

I recall reading on the forum somewhere that the big update is coming this week.

Oh look, helpfulness. Thanks.