Author Topic: Calm before the storm on FEI  (Read 71799 times)

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
Re: Calm before the storm on FEI
« Reply #90: April 28, 2012, 11:43:14 PM »

Yeah his Internet problems have prevented us in Zonasa from really being able keep up with what 's been going on for while,  in fact even as it's general I'm near enough totally in the dark about things.
Yeah, this could not have come at a worse time, really.  Luckily I now have a working computer to use, though logging in to BM is still problematic -- have e-mailed Tom to try and sort that out, and will be on at least some over the next few days.  Hopefully we can get conflict going again, though Toupellon falling apart from the inside has made it much harder for Morgan to press for a war without seeming like the bad guy.

Quote from: Velax
Perhaps, but their inability to organise themselves had little to do with Arcaea's self imposed looting restrictions. You always did seem to underestimate Arcaea's military ability.
Some of that may be due to organizational failures, but a large part is also that Zonasa imposes those same looting restrictions on ourselves . . . and sometimes on our allies as well.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: April 29, 2012, 12:00:19 AM »
Some of that may be due to organizational failures, but a large part is also that Zonasa imposes those same looting restrictions on ourselves . . . and sometimes on our allies as well.

Not really sure of the relevance of that. Aside from Larmebsi, which was taken and then virtually destroyed very early in the war, Zonasa never had the chance to loot any Arcaean regions. I was General of Kindara at the time, and we acted purely defensively, so also no chance to loot. Aenilia looted Lasop once, with two units, early in the war, and they looted...Hupar, I think, once, early in the war. After the initial phase of the war, none of the southern realms had much chance to loot any Arcaean regions.

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #92: April 29, 2012, 12:02:18 AM »

And every time Jenred heard about that happening, he smiled a little, because he remembered when Zonasa was otherwise.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #93: April 30, 2012, 05:41:16 AM »
Noble banned!   (7 hours, 56 minutes ago)
Duregal Lapallanch, Minister of Justice of Ohnar West has declared Jatha Cyrith, Duke of Ossaet, Duke of Ossaet an enemy of the realm and will issue a ban on him shortly. He has given the following reason:
For conspiring against the republic of Ohnar West.

I'm hoping Sorraine gets riled up about this since Duke Jatha was planning on changing Ossaet's allegiance to Sorraine once he had the option again.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Zakilevo

« Reply #94: April 30, 2012, 05:49:19 AM »
Noble banned!   (7 hours, 56 minutes ago)
Duregal Lapallanch, Minister of Justice of Ohnar West has declared Jatha Cyrith, Duke of Ossaet, Duke of Ossaet an enemy of the realm and will issue a ban on him shortly. He has given the following reason:
For conspiring against the republic of Ohnar West.

I'm hoping Sorraine gets riled up about this since Duke Jatha was planning on changing Ossaet's allegiance to Sorraine once he had the option again.

I want some war!

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #95: April 30, 2012, 05:56:52 AM »
I want some war!

Funny thing that you and the Prime Minister get all the bad rep for making that decision when you didn't do much except carry out the ban (to my knowledge)
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96: April 30, 2012, 06:00:09 AM »
Me'Ho'Chang'A'Rang deserves all he bad rep he can get.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Zakilevo

« Reply #97: April 30, 2012, 06:45:04 AM »
Funny thing that you and the Prime Minister get all the bad rep for making that decision when you didn't do much except carry out the ban (to my knowledge)

Well sometimes doing your job can get you into a mess :( I am too busy with other characters at the moment I am barely writing any long letters with Duregal.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #98: April 30, 2012, 06:54:09 AM »
Well sometimes doing your job can get you into a mess :( I am too busy with other characters at the moment I am barely writing any long letters with Duregal.

I am back now  ;D time to shake stuff up.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Zakilevo

« Reply #99: April 30, 2012, 07:06:35 AM »

About time  8)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100: May 01, 2012, 06:13:38 PM »

Yes, do something, i was about to declare Religious State and Auto da fe around the continent, MAE have presence in all regions on the continent, would be great to put in good use  my skills.

Peace!

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #101: May 02, 2012, 04:57:47 AM »
Yes, do something, i was about to declare Religious State and Auto da fe around the continent, MAE have presence in all regions on the continent, would be great to put in good use  my skills.

Peace!

Talk to me later, you'll have an opportunity.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #102: May 02, 2012, 05:13:20 AM »
Talk to me later, you'll have an opportunity.
Oh dear, should I be bailing Galen out just so Zonasa has priests to fight back with?

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #103: May 02, 2012, 05:31:10 AM »
... Ohnar certainly isn't the place it was when they had to hunt around for a duke and give it to the newbie.

Don't let me hold you up... There is a big sign on Topenah.  ;D
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104: May 02, 2012, 05:32:53 AM »
... Ohnar certainly isn't the place it was when they had to hunt around for a duke and give it to the newbie.
Yeah, it's really gone downhill since then...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 05:43:04 AM by Indirik »
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.