Author Topic: Rebalance of seasons on dwilight  (Read 12020 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: Rebalance of seasons on dwilight
« Reply #30: January 19, 2012, 07:21:21 AM »
No. Seasons only happen on FEI and Dwilight.
On most islands, and for most realms, starvation generally only happens as a consequence of warfare. Very few realms are situated such that they cannot feed themselves. The most notable exception I can think of is Ibladesh, trying to feed Ibladesh city. Although, on BT, Kingdom of Alluran did often have a very difficult time trying to feed Eno. Toward the end of the third invasion we managed to finally expand far enough into what had been Luz de Bia and Irombrozia to break even.

Abington never could feed itself, and neither could Suville (nor, I believe, Caergoth, but I'm not sure on that).  Riombara had serious difficulties.  Luria as a whole had serious problems until new estates allowed taking and holding of more rural regions, not to mention D'hara.  Arcaea, Cathay, Ethiala, and Toupellon either have or used to have chronic problems with food.  I'd call that quite a number, and that's just my personal experience.  The only realm I played in for any length of time that didn't have food problems in peace time is Carelia, which had a stupid number of rurals.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"