Author Topic: Luria is insane! In other news, the sky is blue!  (Read 26139 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
I'd wager a good many players in the affected realms probably find it less than "fun" and more on "frustrating". Why I say that is because generally people are a bit pissed when they know there's something going on but they also know they're not part of it. So in this case...the pissed off meter against the high nobility may be exaggerated more than usual? I wouldn't be surprised. But I am not complaining. The more they destroy themselves, then the more...they...destroy themselves?

There's no reason others can't be part of it.  The fact that the Council and certain region lords have taken over is because they are the power structure in the realm.  It kinda makes sense.  I'm personally waiting to see if some devoted Path followers try to pull something, or someone tries to finish the job to curry favour with whomever had Koli assassinated.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"