Author Topic: Shadow Government  (Read 6578 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow Government
« Reply #15: January 28, 2012, 06:59:48 AM »
Lies lies all lies. Well sort of, so far as I know the trader bought the food on the regular market, just she never asked the lord before doing so.

That's my guess as well.  Where it gets more interesting is if she actually offered to return the food afterward like Jenred told her too.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: January 28, 2012, 07:10:55 AM »
That's my guess as well.  Where it gets more interesting is if she actually offered to return the food afterward like Jenred told her too.

Ahhhh, very probably not I would think. She was pretty mad.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #17: January 28, 2012, 12:19:03 PM »
lolol Arcachon...blaming the wrong people too late too little. Back when I had Ramuh in PoZ I was black market(eer?)ing them, but they never seemed to mind. Was lols cuz I had like 5 caravans or something on me.

egamma

« Reply #18: January 28, 2012, 03:14:13 PM »
I used to sell food on the black market all the time in Paisly, when it was starving I could get more gold that way than through the official trades.

Then they gave me fake gold, and that was...disappointing.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: January 29, 2012, 07:45:58 AM »
lolol Arcachon...blaming the wrong people too late too little. Back when I had Ramuh in PoZ I was black market(eer?)ing them, but they never seemed to mind. Was lols cuz I had like 5 caravans or something on me.

Meh. At some point Joseph had 1200 bushels of Arcaeachonian food ready to go to the highest bidder. Then he got all soft and gave it away to save a city.  :'(
After all it's a roleplaying game.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: January 29, 2012, 11:07:42 AM »
Meh. At some point Joseph had 1200 bushels of Arcaeachonian food ready to go to the highest bidder. Then he got all soft and gave it away to save a city.  :'(

Last count, the Arcaean trader involved secured somewhere in the order of 5-6k of Arcachron food before someone said anything.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.