Author Topic: New Trade System Feedback  (Read 64004 times)

digitalfreak

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: New Trade System Feedback
« Reply #30: January 29, 2012, 03:31:44 PM »
Not really a problem with the trading system, but granarys are really expensive now. I know it's based off the other building in the city too, but compared to the older system it raises the price of everything else too. Good for balance though.    I'm not sure if caravans are really much use anymore at all.  Can nobles still buy food to keep in the caravan to feed their troops? If not, why keep the buildings?

Shop   Produces   Exist   Construction   Upkeep   Actions
Granary   storage   3   21560 gold   1 gold   build
Traders Supplies   Caravans   2   22390 gold   3 gold   build

I noticed the new system deals strictly in bonds, that might get interesting for region lords far from a city. (I understand why though)

Last nitpick for me is that offers are all or nothing, example of 400 for 100g @ 25 per 100, why couldn't I buy a whole incremental amount at say 200 for 50 (25 per 100)?  I know it was a design decision, but I'm not sure that it's posted about that enough when posting the offer (or accepting it)
Region is   selling   400   bushels for   100   gold   - a value of   25   gold per 100 bushels

Overall I think I will quite enjoy the new system, thanks to the dev team for all your hard work.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 03:34:56 PM by digitalfreak »