Author Topic: Message on Dwilight  (Read 4025 times)

Zakilevo

Message on Dwilight
« Topic Start: January 29, 2012, 03:12:46 AM »
I can't send letters. I get this error when I tried to reply to someone. On the reply page right it said:

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-write.php on line 573

Once I sent the letter, got this.

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-write.php on line 371 Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-write.php on line 371 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/Message.php on line 61 Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/Contact.php on line 15

My message tab is still broken.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-send.php on line 132

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Message on Dwilight
« Reply #1: January 29, 2012, 03:58:24 AM »
I'm seeing the same error on the Message tab as Zakilevo. It's probably not a coincidence that we['re in the same realm.

On "message-send.php". Halfway down the screen, in the middle of the realm options, right where the option to send a message to the Banker should be, is the error:

Astrum
to - Sergio Mozzoni, Strategos of Astrum, Margrave of Eidulb
to - Sir Lysander Geronus, Haruspex Maximus of Astrum, Margrave of Gelene Outskirts
Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-send.php on line 132
The page after that is blank, and the footer does not load.

Maybe because we don't have a banker right now? The election ends at the next turn change, so hopefully it will work again.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: January 29, 2012, 08:44:05 AM »
Though messaging is fixed, I just sent orders and I recieved my own orders as a message.

I sent orders to my army, but I also received them from myself after I sent them.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #3: January 29, 2012, 09:39:16 AM »
I can also confirm this, though it isn't just orders that are effected. Regular letters I send I'm receiving as well.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: January 29, 2012, 09:44:53 AM »
I can also confirm this, though it isn't just orders that are effected. Regular letters I send I'm receiving as well.

Well, yeah, same here. Sorry, didn't mean to imply just "orders."
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: January 29, 2012, 09:59:08 AM »
I clicked message to the Elders of the Véinsørmoot. On page:
http://www.battlemaster.org/testing/message-write.php?List=Guild--38--Elders&check=f1cafbd3c73940f26b9d70fb9b42fc1f

The text is:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Doctrine\ORM\Query\QueryException' with message '[Semantical Error] line 0, col 133 near 'rank < 10 order': Error: Class BattleMaster\GuildMember has no field or association named rank' in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/QueryException.php:47 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(428): Doctrine\ORM\Query\QueryException::semanticalError('line 0, col 133...') #1 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(670): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->semanticalError('Class BattleMas...', Array) #2 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(221): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->_processDeferredPathExpressions(Object(Doctrine\ORM\Query\AST\SelectStatement)) #3 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(281): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->getAST() #4 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query.php(212): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->parse() #5 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query.php(232): Doctrine\ORM\Query->_parse() #6 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/AbstractQuery.php(586): Doctrine\ORM\Query->_doExecut in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/QueryException.php on line 47

It worked earlier after the fix, but is now broken again.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #6: January 29, 2012, 10:57:33 AM »
It worked earlier after the fix, but is now broken again.

Re-fixing as I write this.

Dragon

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: January 29, 2012, 01:29:58 PM »
Messages seem to be working for my noble on dwilight but my advy cannot send any.

Allomere

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: January 29, 2012, 03:03:12 PM »
Cant send a message to the whole region anymore, either to All Nobles or Everyone, yet it worked earlier this morning and I've seen others send messages.

Message Delivered
 Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '3386-3423' for key 'PRIMARY'' in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/DBAL/Statement.php:131 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/DBAL/Statement.php(131): PDOStatement->execute(NULL) #1 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Persisters/BasicEntityPersister.php(236): Doctrine\DBAL\Statement->execute() #2 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(708): Doctrine\ORM\Persisters\BasicEntityPersister->executeInserts() #3 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(287): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->executeInserts(Object(Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassMetadata)) #4 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/EntityManager.php(334): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->commit() #5 /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-write.php(485): Doctrine\ORM\EntityManager->flush() #6 {main} thrown in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/DBAL/Statement.php on line 131
Aurvandil - Knight Hausos At Arms Allomere de' Striguile
Vive le Souverain!!!
Ave Auziwandilaz!!!

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: January 29, 2012, 03:08:34 PM »
I don't even get the link to this! Which is strange, apparently not everybody is in the same boat.

The bottom of message-send.php looks like this:

Foreigners
to - all / some foreign ruler(s)
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'BadMethodCallException' with message 'Undefined method 'findAllByStatus'. The method name must start with either findBy or findOneBy!' in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/EntityRepository.php:201 Stack trace: #0 /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-send.php(182): Doctrine\ORM\EntityRepository->__call('findAllByStatus', Array) #1 /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-send.php(182): Doctrine\ORM\EntityRepository->findAllByStatus('normal') #2 {main} thrown in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/EntityRepository.php on line 201
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #10: January 29, 2012, 06:26:58 PM »
There is no longer an option to reply to list. Specifically I have only seen this on messages to the elder council of Sanguis Astroism on Dwilight, though that is mainly because I have not been paying attention to any other messages from other groups.