Author Topic: The Zuma  (Read 215548 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: The Zuma
« Reply #105: June 08, 2011, 07:24:40 PM »
No I don't. And that's because, especially in the case of D'Hara, a reason was never made apparent. One day we were getting along with them cordially and they had ambassadors visiting us, the next they marched silently into our lands, ignored attempts to engage in RP (completely different to their previous reactions) and just looted and burnt the !@#$ out of everything.

We never found out why they did it, why they changed or even got a good bit of RP out of it.
Then apparently you never talked to the right people. I believe someone already stated in this thread what caused the attack to happen.

There is no consistency nor consistent inconsistency. And that just sucks the fun right out of the whole thing of them being there. We could replace them with a monster horde for all they contributed to the game experience.
If you don't like the Zuma, and don't care to interact with them, then leave them alone. I would bet that they'll pretty much leave you alone. Unless someone else provokes them. Again.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.