Author Topic: The Zuma  (Read 215580 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Zuma
« Reply #45: April 17, 2011, 04:52:06 AM »
....... Does no one really remember? Nightling Balewind, the Madinan Duchess of Paisly, convinced them to raise Paisly in retribution for D'Hara taking the city.

I never knew this. The daimons never justified why they ruined our perfectly cordial relation.

Nor do I understand what Nightling could possibly have said to make them act as such. As I said, D'Hara had had excellent relations and interactions with the Zuma before that date. I followed them back when it happened, and I never got any explanation. It just seemed as if a new GM was in charge and decided to have a bit of wrecking ball fun (oblivious to past interactions between the entity of which he inherited and the realm he whacked). Until that point, we had had no negative interaction, no looting of their lands, preaching in their lands, expanding into their lands, or anything of the sort, just a bunch of positive discussions and feasts.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron