Author Topic: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!  (Read 58920 times)

Eirikr

Re: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!
« Reply #135: November 08, 2012, 09:03:48 PM »
;D Unlike you, i have found a lot of sage willing to make me items.........

BUT THEY NEVER ASK  FOR THE MATERIALS I HAVE!!!! >:(

THIS. Also, same for repairing.

And...
2nd hour: You have found something you thought would be valuable, but it turned out to be just a random piece of junk.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #136: November 09, 2012, 03:16:08 AM »
In Tertul. Seems lot of scrolls implemented 8)

•Meet with Ingdar... - the one who speaks with animals Wizard.

Rumours and your adventuring experience have led you to a wizard, one of the reminders of ancient times, when magic was strong. He is one of the few remaining mortals capable of shaping magic and casting spells. Most importantly for you, however, he can bind his spells into magic scrolls, which even those unfamiliar with magic can use.

Fair warning: Some scrolls are not yet implemented, you can buy them but you can not yet use them.

He can write the following scroll(s) for you, in exchange for some items that he needs for his studies:
•Scroll of Curse of Rust
•Scroll of Decay

And here are the items he asks for in exchange (regardless of which scroll he writes): •2x Empty Scroll Case
•3x Portal Stone
•1x Old Coins
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #137: November 09, 2012, 04:34:47 AM »
Are there any adventuring guilds on Atamara that you know of?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #138: November 09, 2012, 12:31:02 PM »
Not any that I know of. Nope.

On EC, there was one Adventurer guild but it was destroyed during the wars.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Elegant

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #139: November 09, 2012, 05:28:45 PM »

Of Course there is one ! It is a multi realm guild of adventurers including Darka (Zu and others from Darka I suppose), CE, Tara and other realms. The name is "Treasure Seekers". It helps to arrange auction for unique items, role plays and other many benefits to adventurers. All realm's adventurers are welcome. Contact CE's ruler if you want to join.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #140: November 10, 2012, 08:29:31 AM »
Of Course there is one ! It is a multi realm guild of adventurers including Darka (Zu and others from Darka I suppose), CE, Tara and other realms. The name is "Treasure Seekers". It helps to arrange auction for unique items, role plays and other many benefits to adventurers. All realm's adventurers are welcome. Contact CE's ruler if you want to join.
There is such guild on Atamara? I will look for it then.

Recently I meet an adventurer that willing to exchange uncommon items with me. She does not want anything in return, just keep in contact. What a nice girl :)

Jon Snow

• Knight
  • Eddard, Brandon, and Jon
    • View Profile
« Reply #141: November 10, 2012, 09:52:36 AM »
There is such guild on Atamara? I will look for it then.

Recently I meet an adventurer that willing to exchange uncommon items with me. She does not want anything in return, just keep in contact. What a nice girl :)

Ooh, I think she likes you!

Meanwhile,

You wander around the city and...

1st hour: You find nothing.
    2nd hour: You find nothing of value.
    3rd hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    4th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    5th hour: You find nothing.
    6th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    7th hour: You find nothing.
    8th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    9th hour: You find nothing of value.
    10th hour: You find nothing of value.
    11th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    12th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    13th hour: You have found a set of bandages and alcohol, not to drink but to clean out wounds. This will improve your chances of healing from serious wounds, but will be used up in the process.
    14th hour: You find nothing.
    15th hour: You have found a small mirror made from polished silver.
    16th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.

There is something else there as well. You almost didn't notice it, but then it struck you - this must be one of the unique items! You have found the Brilliant Vest of the Vulcano (Armour, +5 prestige).
You should check and possibly update the history/legend of this unique item. You can do so on its wiki page.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #142: November 10, 2012, 10:43:32 AM »
Ooh, I think she likes you!

There is something else there as well. You almost didn't notice it, but then it struck you - this must be one of the unique items! You have found the Brilliant Vest of the Vulcano (Armour, +5 prestige).
You should check and possibly update the history/legend of this unique item. You can do so on its wiki page.
Oh, she like me  :-[

Nice Unique Item find :)

I am thinking of creating Scrolls to bring more chao to Atamara island. Wish me good luck in finding all the uncommon items needed ;)

Jon Snow

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #143: November 10, 2012, 04:25:45 PM »
Well if you ever find any, make sure to let me know! I'm on Tara, so try not to blow me up  ;) Good luck looking for items then!

Jon Snow

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #144: November 13, 2012, 06:09:34 AM »
After an adventurer gets three recommendations, does he or she immediately become a noble, or is it up to the adventurer?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #145: November 13, 2012, 06:48:18 AM »
After an adventurer gets three recommendations, does he or she immediately become a noble, or is it up to the adventurer?
Up to the advy
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146: November 13, 2012, 01:45:57 PM »
I am thinking of creating Scrolls to bring more chao to Atamara island. Wish me good luck in finding all the uncommon items needed ;)
I wish we could open portal to a daemon invasion, i would have been doing it years ago, i once had like 10 Portal Stones :(

Yeahh now i need my recommendations :( and last time i checked it was somewhat bugged since i didn't got mine from Eikir for the book.

:'(
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 01:48:11 PM by Sonya »

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #147: November 14, 2012, 01:15:37 AM »
Well if you ever find any, make sure to let me know! I'm on Tara, so try not to blow me up  ;) Good luck looking for items then!
Blowing up realm is nice. First realm I think I want to blow up, Minas Ithil so that my advy homeland ban is revoked :P

As Penchant reply, up to the advy. You can even choose when you want to become noble.
Which come in handy if you wish to insult nobles ;)

I wish we could open portal to a daemon invasion, i would have been doing it years ago, i once had like 10 Portal Stones :(

Yeahh now i need my recommendations :( and last time i checked it was somewhat bugged since i didn't got mine from Eikir for the book.

:'(
I once collected 1 Portal Stone on EC island. Not any useful there however at that time before any game new changes implemented. Sure, let start our collection. And try to blow the island off with dark cloud like Beluaterra island 8)

Jon Snow

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #148: November 14, 2012, 10:57:50 AM »
Thanks Ketchum and Penchant. And yeah, since advies are almost always better fighters, I could insult a noble and then kill him in a duel  8) I've never done that before. But I plan on being an adventurer for a good long while though. It'll be awesome once I don't have to buy equipment anymore! I'll be rolling around in gold coins after that. Good luck with the portal stones, It'd be awesome if daimons came to Atamara.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #149: November 28, 2012, 06:17:08 AM »
It seems there is actually another guild in Strombran called Seekers of Excitement, which I don't believe is exclusively advy working together on stuff, but other stuff too, though I would need to see description again (I just realized I am in it after getting promoted to full member which has a nice grant of 5 a month)
― G.K. Chesterton