Author Topic: What do you think is wrong?  (Read 36532 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think is wrong?
« Reply #60: April 21, 2011, 05:56:48 AM »
Ok I am going to have to dig up Sundars RP's if they are still able to be found. Secondly Sundar never made prophecy, thirdly I complained OOC because it was ridiculous serving in a realm of roleplay telepaths, and lastly you didn't like the fact that Sundars roleplay was the only person ever to roleplay around you that didn't lick your balls, you couldn't handle it and you had issues with it instead of being a good sport and interacting with Sundar, you had a hissy fit and wouldn't do it because Sundars whole roleplay was about being a two faced, fake noble who  wanted to be king. Dude you have serious mental problems when you have to put a guy on ignore because you don't like his roleplays...get over yourself

Sadly I just checked Sundars RP's are all gone from the list, anyone else able to post them?

One person used stuff from the roleplays.  I would also note that many of those roleplays were about Sundar doing things in public, and again, you sent a lot of letters early on that did nothing good for Sundar's rep.

Jenred is a paranoid psychotic who enjoys murdering people with his bare hands if he thinks they deserved it.  He runs Arcaea like a dictatorship.  As a former adventurer Sundar's obsession with luxury offended him.  All these are in-character things.

And why should Jenred have interacted with Sundar?  No reasons were given.

I put you on ignore after you went nuts and starting accusing everyone in the realm of OOC issues.  Evidently you decided you were only "drunk" or some such nonsense, but by that point, I just didn't care anymore.  I didn't read Sundar's roleplays for months before you took it OOC, so I really don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about with Sundar wanting to be king.

I don't care about what people do in-character.  Sundar could have started a rebellion, and Matt would have thought it was cool.  I care when someone starts whining OOC because he didn't get a position when he didn't do anything to get the one person in the realm who got to award those positions on his side, and actively did things that pissed off that same person.

You wanted voting and elections for the positions.  That's fine.  Go to a republic, a democracy, somewhere that actually wants those things.  Arcaea is, and has been, effectively a dictatorship for years.

To sum up: I don't care what you do in-character.  You defame me OOC and it pisses me the hell off.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"