Author Topic: The Crusade against SA  (Read 172805 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: The Crusade against SA
« Topic Start: March 16, 2011, 05:36:36 PM »
This kinda thing happens all the time on all the continents and I believe I've seen far too much information to not go to war.

Well, yes, obviously. I'm just wondering how much of it is true, and how much is just blatant propaganda. From the war declaration Baal sent, it seems as if most of the declaration is simply blatant fabrication. Yes, it does happen all the time. But for all the stuff SA has done, I'm surprised you had to actually make stuff up in order to justify the war, rather than use the stuff we really did.

We all saw the first Brotherhood of Astrocracies which clearly allied against the "pagans" aka the free realms. Madina is a "free-realm" and I love how everyone underestimates them. Don't get all whiny when you get in the tough spot.. you're feeling the way Thulsoma did when the odds were against them. A taste of you're own medicine  ;)

I'm not complaining about being in a tough spot. It will be an interesting war, and I hope we all have a lot of fun with it.

But the comparison to Thulsoma is a bit awkward. Thulsoma actively antagonized SA. Astrum has bent over backward to maintain friendly relations with Caerwyn.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.