Author Topic: The Crusade against SA  (Read 173727 times)

Gustav Kuriga

Re: The Crusade against SA
« Reply #480: August 12, 2011, 07:59:10 AM »
There were a lot of things that went wrong. 

We had a general quit and join the clergy (Brackern), a general go absent (Kanai) and had to wait for the game to drop him, that hurt alot (There should be a way to remove someone from a position if the player goes AWOL.  We had the next general (Amandil) alienate the troops with his demands.  Famine and Monster/Undead are really what did us in, it caused all the militia to drop from the capital, over ten thousand CS gone overnight.  The splitting of the Realm did no favors either.  Of course, with three large realms plus allies against us the only thing we had going for us was the distance. 

I really hoped for something epic that would be worth telling to other people to draw them into the game as new potential players.  Instead it fell flat.

I wish to tell everyone there is no hard feelings, this is just a game and I am completely aware of this. 

At least with Allison forming her own realm, things might get interesting in the SA church as we will no longer have anyone to unite against...