Author Topic: The Crusade against SA  (Read 173989 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: The Crusade against SA
« Reply #60: March 18, 2011, 10:45:10 PM »
Without a doubt. Rowan was by far the leading voice of moderation in the Church. A number of the long time Elders are also moderate in their outlook including the current Regent, but they don't have the sway that Rowan did. With his death it is quite likely that the Church will be whipped up into a frenzy.

And because of this, SA will only get a bad rep. There's already a lot of bad propaganda going around for SA already...

I did not, as I do not often write RPs about my characters unless I have someone else to RP with, but nonetheless that is probably the back story I will use for a new character.

It's fun to come back with a different to Dwilight and has a background there. Channing's history wasn't all too well. He got screwed up with the maddening star then went onto betray Norland, then get backstabbed by BoM in the process. It was like karma got back at him haha! Hyperion is a lot more fun to play as I've learned a lot since then
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 10:49:20 PM by DoctorHarte »
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)