Author Topic: Fontan vs Westmoor III: third times a charm  (Read 66165 times)

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan vs Westmoor III: third times a charm
« Reply #30: April 08, 2012, 08:07:56 PM »
Let me guess.. it's the "Watch Westmoor get destroyed and then fight over the remains" side, amirite? ;)

(And no, not being sarky. I actually believe that's a potential outcome to this war)

We are solidly supportive of one side, but that doesn't necessarily mean we will enter the war on one side or the other. And, hypothetically speaking, it currently looks like Fontan is targeting Westmoor's North Eastern regions first(Bruck, Greatbridge, Oligarch) which means there wouldn't really be much if any regions for Nivemus to take to get the spoils of war, especially if they join later on. Perhaps they would get one region if they did enter on Fontan's side. If they joined on Westmoor's side, still hypothetically speaking, the same thing happens as most of the regions are not touching Nivemus. Maybe they would get Oberndorf.

But this is all just talk as Nivemus has still a little expanding left to do Northwards of them. I'm just going to watch them pummel each other and enjoy the war right now. ;)

Edit: And it seems Fontan is having trouble anyways, if the past 36 hours are any indication. So who knows? Maybe it could turn into Fontan getting destroyed...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 08:14:20 PM by Uzamaki »