Author Topic: Fontan vs Westmoor III: third times a charm  (Read 66042 times)

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan vs Westmoor III: third times a charm
« Reply #60: April 12, 2012, 10:00:58 AM »
So much looting and so little fighting. You'd think with the large blob of troops Fontan gathered they would be more bold.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: April 13, 2012, 03:55:34 AM »
So much looting and so little fighting. You'd think with the large blob of troops Fontan gathered they would be more bold.
Borrowing quote from Star Wars. "Be patient young Padawan"  8)

For the time will soon come when you will shape the fortunes of all...  ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: April 13, 2012, 12:13:36 PM »
Westmoor nobles are growing. Wonder where they are all coming from.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #63: April 13, 2012, 12:35:59 PM »
Probably that...  Bay12(?) forum post that's resulted in a lot of realms on various continents getting a wave of recruits.

http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,2303.0.html

Mentioned there.

loren

• Noble Lord
  • I'm too old for this
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: April 15, 2012, 07:03:58 PM »
I believe you mean Fontan.   Westmoor has gotten one or two new nobles whereas Fontan has gained 20.

When Gregor went into Greatbridge to fight the monsters I was actually on vacation and just chased after the report.  The assassination attempt was cute since I didn't even notice till he was all better.

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: April 16, 2012, 11:23:49 AM »
60 nobles in Fontan. Just noticed it.
Have those 16 claners been deported yet?

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #66: April 16, 2012, 01:18:52 PM »
*glances*  Doesn't appear so.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #67: April 16, 2012, 08:43:08 PM »
60 nobles in Fontan. Just noticed it.
Have those 16 claners been deported yet?

Not all the claners will be deported, some will stay in Fontan
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Chaotrance13

« Reply #68: April 17, 2012, 06:49:26 PM »
Glorious, glorious combat! But apparently, I am a Saxon. Shock, horror! Who would have thought it?

* Ravier flicks the sarcasm switch off.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for someone to take Ravier down for good. Come on, you know you want to. Put a bounty on him.. that witch of a Marshal of yours (I don't care to remember her name) put one on Gregor, after all..

Oh. And just for the record, to those of you throwing insults at my character - he's the firebrand of the family. Reckless and very hotheaded. A zealot, if you will. He's still in his prime though, assuming he lives through this he will one day calm down. But not any time soon, I reckon.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 07:19:19 PM by Ravier »

loren

• Noble Lord
  • I'm too old for this
    • View Profile
« Reply #69: April 17, 2012, 11:15:34 PM »
I find it intensely interesting that it's been four years since the civil war and people still revile Gregor, even though what he did was one of the key factors that actually revived the democracy.  And as I recently wrote to another old acquaintance he certainly did end up getting his way about the destruction of SoA and the rebirth of Old Ranc.

I suppose its time for him to realize his other dream of making Ibladesh a republic again.

Chaotrance13

« Reply #70: April 17, 2012, 11:25:05 PM »
I find it intensely interesting that it's been four years since the civil war and people still revile Gregor, even though what he did was one of the key factors that actually revived the democracy.  And as I recently wrote to another old acquaintance he certainly did end up getting his way about the destruction of SoA and the rebirth of Old Ranc.

I suppose its time for him to realize his other dream of making Ibladesh a republic again.

At this rate, you'll get your wish. Plus it looks like the master and his students are reviled indeed.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #71: April 18, 2012, 02:13:56 AM »
Lol, now only I know Ravier is a Saxon. That is the most funniest thing that make my day 8)
I think the battle conversations apparently got heated. Some young hot blooded characters :P

My character Brock was not around when Gregor was in Fontan. So whatever I know of, is in Fontan realm history book. If history is written by victor make sense to you ;)

Hmm, Ibladesh coming back from dead soon enough. Couple realms looking over their shoulders, just a matter of time before the whole island implode ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Chaotrance13

« Reply #72: April 18, 2012, 02:37:10 AM »
Lol, now only I know Ravier is a Saxon. That is the most funniest thing that make my day 8)
I think the battle conversations apparently got heated. Some young hot blooded characters :P

My character Brock was not around when Gregor was in Fontan. So whatever I know of, is in Fontan realm history book. If history is written by victor make sense to you ;)

Hmm, Ibladesh coming back from dead soon enough. Couple realms looking over their shoulders, just a matter of time before the whole island implode ;D

Yeah. I'm waiting on the evidence that I'm in a clan. ::) Though idiots like Harte are crying the same old party line: "Nothing to see here, move along".

But anyway, with there being a few members of Ibladesh still hanging about, they might well form such a realm on our ashes, if it comes to it.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 03:12:21 AM by Ravier »

Turner

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #73: April 18, 2012, 05:07:27 AM »
I sincerely doubt that Perdan and Caligus would allow any form of a resurrection by Ibladesh after fighting so hard to demolish them from the continent  8)
Michael (BT) - Marcus (BT) - Antonious (EC) - Claudius (EC)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #74: April 18, 2012, 06:23:53 AM »
No. Any hint of an Ibladesh resurrection would see a war declaration from Perdan almost instantly.