Author Topic: Fontan vs Westmoor III: third times a charm  (Read 65937 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan vs Westmoor III: third times a charm
« Reply #165: April 30, 2012, 11:14:32 PM »
You've already got Ohnar West, don't you?

Zakilevo

« Reply #166: April 30, 2012, 11:17:20 PM »
Meh. I want to make a realm which isn't afraid to go to war. Usually if you want to go to war without any justification, people stop you but if I can form a council with a bunch of aggressive evil characters...

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #167: April 30, 2012, 11:20:40 PM »
When I become General women won't exist cause of that kill rape burn option I will always use. BWAHAHA being evil is so fun. :)

Who says it's the women who'll be on the receiving end...?

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
Armoured soilders vs peasant women breast feeding... Soilders win... meaning it seems obvious whose going to be receiving.
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
Can't agree more. Being evil is way to go! We need more evil characters! In fact we should build a realm just for evil characters!
The problem is (and I've played evil characters/empires in plenty of RPGs over the years), all the "good guys" insist on teaming up to gangbang you.  Either your evil empire needs to have some sort of advantage in locale that makes it impossible to siege, at least take a REALLY long time to break, or you need to be massive/with plenty of troops and nobles at your beckon call.

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
Well I'll think about my evil strategies when I become a general (rulers take note) ;)
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Armoured soilders vs peasant women breast feeding... Soilders win... meaning it seems obvious whose going to be receiving.

WHOOSH!

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

Well it's the men and cattle who run around with chastity belts, so I think there may be something your soldiers aren't telling you...

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Meh. I want to make a realm which isn't afraid to go to war. Usually if you want to go to war without any justification, people stop you but if I can form a council with a bunch of aggressive evil characters...
For thT
The problem is (and I've played evil characters/empires in plenty of RPGs over the years), all the "good guys" insist on teaming up to gangbang you.  Either your evil empire needs to have some sort of advantage in locale that makes it impossible to siege, at least take a REALLY long time to break, or you need to be massive/with plenty of troops and nobles at your beckon call.

For that you will need a location with one way road, specially some choke point with a fortress, and surrounded by sea, this will make the perfect super villain's lair.

To mind comes Avamar/Lasop, secede that duchy and keep the neighbor realm as friend, Neutral would be great so they cant let anyone circle you.

It has been a while since anyone have thrown 50,000 CS to walls.

Peace!

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
To mind comes Avamar/Lasop, secede that duchy and keep the neighbor realm as friend, Neutral would be great so they cant let anyone circle you.
It has been a while since anyone have thrown 50,000 CS to walls.
Another Avamar realm or Sirion West/East realm? That city is quite a bottleneck in Sirion/Fontan war that time :(
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
Sirion has a very defensible position.  Truly geography favors them.

Zakilevo

But we can't expand too far :P Perdan and Caligus have access to good regions while Sirion's regions are less productive than most of southern regions.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Sirion has a very defensible position.  Truly geography favors them.
Indeed, Gods favor the chosen Sons and Daughters. Truly Elves is the Chosen Race, or Chosen One. Did I hear some whisper of a fallen realm being from Orc Race? :P

But we can't expand too far :P Perdan and Caligus have access to good regions while Sirion's regions are less productive than most of southern regions.
Sir Temple run a good tax rate I remember. I have a character previously in Sirion, May. She surely been forgotton by now with 1 year passby in real life since she been there ;)

Perhaps a good investment every now and then, couple with play around with tax rate will help. I have been used to 2 of my characters playing RegionMaintenance Master for quite sometime now :)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Zakilevo

Uh Sir Temple is a stronghold :P Stronghold blows.