Author Topic: How NOT to declare war  (Read 25802 times)

Broose

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: How NOT to declare war
« Reply #60: May 10, 2012, 11:59:55 AM »
Is Summerdale still more region than nobles? I'd figure the massive influx of nobles to Summerdale from B12 would have changed that. I've read a lot of complaining about Summerdale having no free estates...

If not, I'll gladly inform the ravenous hordes to stop making new characters in Terran and instead join Summerdale. I think the last 12 people who joined Terran in the last week are all either my friends or folks I know from B12. <_< I know at least 8 of my friends have confirmed joining Terran this week.

Oh, if only there was rebellion... I'd love to hear Skype-rage in our 20-person group calls as they find out I executed/murdered/attacked one of them... :P

Also, knowing folks on and off B12 on both sides, it seems pretty evident Libero has absolutely annihilated Summerdale with superior numbers and firepower. Morek being involved just changed the scales from overpowered to overkill, heh.

Actually, we were doing pretty good until Morek joined. In the beginning, we managed a couple nice victories despite having only 8 nobles, and after that we got a huge influx of nobles and had fairly good chances of winning. We had a good shot at taking Mt. Black back until Morek reinforced them, and since then we've been getting beaten pretty hard.

Summerdale definitely doesn't need anymore nobles. We could have managed with 20, and we got 40. I think we can still get every noble an estate, but it's getting tough to manage.