Author Topic: How can a escape from underground movement  (Read 5448 times)

gothicus

• Peasant
    • View Profile
How can a escape from underground movement
« Topic Start: April 04, 2012, 11:01:07 AM »
Hi. I have a problem. I accessed the option secret underground movement and now I can't recruit more troops. WHY is happen this and how can escape from this so that can recruit again.

Can someone tell me what to do??

thanks. :-[

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: How can a escape from underground movement
« Reply #1: April 04, 2012, 11:27:20 AM »
If you want help, never ever post something as generic as "now I can't do X".

We need to know what exactly is happening. Do you get an error message? Has the link just disappeared? What else has changed?

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #2: April 04, 2012, 11:31:32 AM »
Hi. I have a problem. I accessed the option secret underground movement and now I can't recruit more troops. WHY is happen this and how can escape from this so that can recruit again.

go to actions, then Rebel...

after that, there should be a large box to put a message in. underneath this should be the words "leave the underground" in blue

gothicus

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: April 04, 2012, 12:47:51 PM »
Thank you Gustav.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #4: April 04, 2012, 12:53:34 PM »
You're quite welcome.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: April 04, 2012, 01:34:04 PM »

Being in the underground should not prevent recruitment...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Eithad

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: April 04, 2012, 03:13:20 PM »
Being in the underground should not prevent recruitment...

Even during an open rebellion?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: April 04, 2012, 03:19:03 PM »

Yes. Being in the underground is secret, known only to you. How could it prevent recruitment when the people at the recruitment centers don't know about it?
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

egamma

« Reply #8: April 04, 2012, 08:36:53 PM »

Underground does not equal rebellion. Once a rebellion is declared you can choose to join the rebellion or not, regardless of whether you were in the underground prior to the declaration.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: April 05, 2012, 02:50:26 AM »
Underground does not equal rebellion. Once a rebellion is declared you can choose to join the rebellion or not, regardless of whether you were in the underground prior to the declaration.

Indeed, because unless I'm mistaken, there no longer is any underground once the rebellion has been declared. The underground is just a means of insecure anonymous messaging and, mostly, counter to enable a rebellion to be declared.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: April 05, 2012, 03:57:34 AM »
Oh, so there is a way to escape from underground movement before rebellion is declared. Thank you for the tip, I appreciate it. Been looking for a way to escape from underground movement but I let the nature take its course. Heh.  ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

egamma

« Reply #11: April 05, 2012, 04:14:26 AM »
Oh, so there is a way to escape from underground movement before rebellion is declared. Thank you for the tip, I appreciate it. Been looking for a way to escape from underground movement but I let the nature take its course. Heh.  ::)

You didn't read closely enough--you can even "escape" after the rebellion is declared, by not clicking the "side with rebels" button.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: April 05, 2012, 06:00:37 PM »
You didn't read closely enough--you can even "escape" after the rebellion is declared, by not clicking the "side with rebels" button.
If this way not side with rebels after rebellion is declared, you could become the most distrusted noble in the realm. For being at wrong place and wrong time. Anyway this is as good a source of conflict that we can play on  ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

egamma

« Reply #13: April 05, 2012, 08:17:18 PM »
If this way not side with rebels after rebellion is declared, you could become the most distrusted noble in the realm. For being at wrong place and wrong time. Anyway this is as good a source of conflict that we can play on  ::)

How? Nobody knows you were in the underground.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: April 06, 2012, 12:13:12 AM »
How? Nobody knows you were in the underground.

Indeed.

Unless you chose to give your name out, which considering the underground often has more loyalist spies than rebels, would be a rather foolish thing to do.