Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45727 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #15: April 05, 2012, 03:46:33 AM »
Allow me to answer on behalf of Fontan. My character Brock is Banker there and we do not play powergaming or any Saxon for that matter.

Efficient military? Got complain...

Not efficient military? Got complain too...

How are we able to satisfy everyone in this world? ;)

Anyway back to the topic.

Do anyone know we are playing "Rebuilding" phase during Peace time. I guess Westmoor has been slacking their socks off during Peace time. So when old Gregor the Fontan famous Traitor scouted our regions, he was shocked beyond belief. Anyone with sane mind will have guess Fontan is ready to reclaim back their lost lands. After Fontan secede much land to form Nivemus, we have been training our men regularly. If not, you can tell me for what purpose we receive gold income? To send to our family character in other island? No, we have been preparing well for this war. Too bad Westmoor was caught with their pants down :P

Maybe you should ask a question like this: Why Westmoor thrown their 13K CS against 19K CS Fontan the other day?

All in all, we are not ruining anyone game here. In Fontan, the Government System is Democracy. We have our own political and military bickering too at the moment, of which, I cannot reveal here. I can hint to you however, why there is 1 lone Fontan Troop Leader moving around and looting without military order?  ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)