Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45544 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #15: April 05, 2012, 04:43:52 AM »
All that winking you did made me suspicious, but it's amazing how you managed to get 15 nobles in less than a week or two. Explain that, did all of sudden people want to say. "Hey, let's all go to this one duchy realm instead of going to the almighty Sirion or Perdan!" Nobody cares about your "Fontan secret" I just want to know how 55 nobles don't cash starve lords...
Hmm, might as well accuse me of cheating then. I have been playing for years. Been on losing Oritolon war against Minas Thalion before Lukon grand entry into this 1 on 1 war on Colonies. Been on losing Fontan war against Sirion even with ally like SoA on East Island. Losing and winning gracefully is part of the game.

Ask your military council why they are not preparing well for the war in advance during Peace time. Do you know Fontan has been rebuilding all facilities and infrastructure in our Krimml city and all our regions which have been damaged badly during the great war? This does not happen overnight. As Banker, my character Brock has been requesting all lords to build Granary to store food and all sort of infrastructure 8)

15 nobles eh? That is a good question. Do you even know what you are asking? Let me ask you back. Some of the questions below can only be known by Bankers or Caligus/Perdan  ;D

• How about refugees from fallen realm of Ibladesh?
  • The Priests from Church of Ibladesh?
  • What is Ibladesh realm Diplomatic status with Fontan before Ibladesh fall?
  • Do Fontan sell food to Ibladesh as Ally?
  • Do Caligus/Perdan complain about us Fontan sell food to Ibladesh and both this realms will capture our Fontan realm Trader?

Of course you may not know all these, so I do not really blame you. But please take a moment to consider that there are other factors that we both may not aware of. Give everyone a benefit of doubt eh? Heh, I did not aware of any Ruler channels discussion or other private discussions going on. Unless someone such as Ruler copy and paste or even summarize what going on in Ruler channel, only does the whole realm know ::)

Let enjoy the war. Maybe this 1 on 1 Westmoor vs Fontan war will influence all other realms to participate. With Ibladesh fall, there has been peace in East Continent. After all, this is Battlemaster, not Peacemaster eh? ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)