Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45902 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #15: April 05, 2012, 05:06:07 AM »
I think we all gotta cool down and have a break. There are always 2 sides to a story, as there are 2 sides to a war. You are looking from your side perspective and I am looking for my side perspective.

Of course should Tom find any irregularities whether within Fontan or Westmoor or any other realms for that matter, I stand corrected  :)

You certainly do not want to know how my character Brock can be elected as Fontan Banker even after he went and broke all Unique Items in his past days as Adventurer. Relationships and gaining realmmates trusts do not happen overnight either. I even had my other character in Sirion by the name of May Ketchum, who got deported to Colonies. Been wanting to have Brock from Fontan and May from Sirion battle against each other during Sirion vs Fontan war. Oh, well. Maybe some other day, I can coolly wait for that day 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)