Author Topic: Anti-Clan Policy Discussion  (Read 17056 times)

egamma

Re: Anti-Clan Policy Discussion
« Topic Start: April 07, 2012, 03:00:25 PM »
Easy, ladies. To answer your question, GoldPanda, you can tell it's a clan when said families are always in the same realm, always work to support each other's characters without much if any IC talk, operating more like one mind than that of several individual people. They show up in the same realm all at once, rather than at random intervals like most new arrivals.

My characters--through random chance--seem to find themselves in the same realms with the Jeckyl family over and over. I don't know Andrew outside the game, nor do I coordinate with him where I play my characters. We apparently like playing for similar realms. But a check for family connections could flag us.

As for little IC talk, well, that would fall under the activity IR, right? Some of the realms I play in have very little chatter, or bursts of chatter for a few days and then silence for weeks. That doesn't mean that clans are in those realms.

Now, the multiple realm arrivals we could maybe check, maybe even put some automated warnings in place for Tom to get.