Author Topic: Netherworld Prison  (Read 15940 times)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Netherworld Prison
« Topic Start: April 13, 2012, 07:55:09 PM »
I, as the player of the Netherworld forces, am a bit unhappy with the fact that there are no serious consequences for characters. Yes, I am talking about mortality. However, I don't want to return to the seemingly random "oops, you're dead".

Here's a thought:

I would like to rework the Netherworld prison. Right now, it works like every other prison, including bounties and being set free after a week. I don't think that captures the spirit of it at all.

My idea for this, and it could be extended to the rogue prison as well (yes, characters on all worlds are occasionally imprisoned by rogue):

• remove bounties - Daimons don't care for money. For rogue prison, replace bounties by bribery, with a lower value, but success not being automatic, i.e. you give the guards money and maybe they let you go, but maybe not.
  • no time limit - you are not automatically let go after some days.
  • escape option for everyone - not just infiltrators, everyone can attempt to escape.
  • mortality - starting on day 3 or so, you have a chance to die in this prison, the chance increases with every day you stay.

Thoughts?