Author Topic: Unique Item Price  (Read 11051 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: Unique Item Price
« Reply #15: April 18, 2012, 11:20:06 PM »
No, you're just holding it at the second. If you lost a monogrammed $5000 watch, and someone else picked it up and started wearing it and flaunting it around, would it belong to them?

You never thought of, maybe, writing them a letter? Or saying, "Screw it, I don't want me or the realm to get trampled by the Zuma if they find out about it," and going anyway?

Yes, that's gotta be it! Just let them find out on their own that a rather precious item belonging to them is in your possession, and you've been holding onto it without ever mentioning it to them!

Well in-game and the forum are two different things. (fooling myself right?)

And yes, I own it. My char is Brom. He's the serpent of Luria, the self-appointed Prince of Pian en Luries, do you think he cares about what the Zuma think?

....Absolutely he does.

Although, I was trying to go present it to them in person, ask to wield it as their designated destroyer savior of humanity.

Edit: You think I care about what happens to my realms? Have you seen me playing the game?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."