Author Topic: Stuff Brom Does  (Read 43390 times)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff Brom Does
« Reply #60: April 24, 2012, 09:17:55 PM »
You should seriously watch what you say. I stuck fully to my OOC agreement, but it was you and some other players which led Matt to leave the realm and ruin the whole thing due to your accusations of both of us cheating. Even if I didn't leave Luria due to IC reasons, I was going to leave for these simple OOC reasons of the playerbase assuming first cheating and OOC misbehavior first instead of giving players with a long history the benefit of the doubt.

I'm fine with all of the IC hate for Brom, because quite simply he deserves it. But, OOC accusations at myself are not acceptable.

What you've described is not the accepted interpretation of events.  Several people would benefit from your perspective, if you'd like to share the details.  It is generally understood that you agreed that if Brom was fingered as the assassin, you would cop to it, IC.  Is that not the case?

As to being accused of "cheating", I'm not even sure what that means in this context, but again: provide the details and I'll ensure that everyone involved is shamed.  Apparently, that also means me.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 09:19:28 PM by Solari »