Author Topic: Stuff Brom Does  (Read 43370 times)

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff Brom Does
« Reply #90: May 11, 2012, 04:35:57 AM »
Letter discovered to say something bad about the Zuma = attack.

People with access to original talking politely and willing to give original, plus ambassador with access to original = attack anyways!

Oh, wait. Right, because that incident was isolated. Because he's completely incapable of doing the same thing again. And that it's impossible that anything he does now would just be following a long-established pattern. Right. Oh wait...

The guy just said that he'd do it again.

Sorry for lacking your unshakable faith in the guy. I'm sure his farts smell like roses to you.

And honestly, the fact that you quoted the rest of his message, save for that part, is rather revealing about how objective you are being yourself.

So, yet another thread locked?
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: May 11, 2012, 04:39:26 AM »
So, yet another thread locked?

Proof that locking threads is a completely ridiculous thing to do?

The Zuma have involved themselves in a whole ton of plotlines. There aren't many dwi-related topics to discuss anymore which don't involve the Zuma.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #92: May 11, 2012, 04:40:05 AM »

The Zuma have involved themselves in a whole ton of plotlines. There aren't many dwi-related topics to discuss anymore which don't involve the Zuma.

Luria!
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #93: May 11, 2012, 05:01:29 AM »
Luria!

The Fissoa-Luria thread has, afaik, not yet been afflicted. Though that's where Brom comes from, it's pretty much where it matters the least.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #94: May 11, 2012, 05:04:01 AM »

Nope, proof that whatever the issue at hand is you'll start remembering us how evil they are, listing their mistakes, factual or supposed.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #95: May 11, 2012, 05:06:30 AM »
Note to Mods: Instead of locking this thread, can you simply just delete all the comments not related to the topic at hand and focused on bashing the Zuma?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #96: May 11, 2012, 05:08:34 AM »
Nope, proof that whatever the issue at hand is you'll start remembering us how evil they are, listing their mistakes, factual or supposed.

The Zuma were brought up, information about the deal was presented, and a snark comment about the 'moot was made.

I didn't talk about them out of nowhere.

Unless you are saying that only pro-Zuma people are allowed to talk about the Zuma?

Note to Mods: Instead of locking this thread, can you simply just delete all the comments not related to the topic at hand and focused on bashing the Zuma?

Except that in the threads locked, the Zuma DID have to do with the thread at hand. They are an part that can'T be ignored about the Terran-Kabrinskia conflict, and they are also tied to Brom's recent acts.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #97: May 11, 2012, 05:10:26 AM »
The Zuma were brought up, information about the deal was presented, and a snark comment about the 'moot was made.

Unless you are saying that only pro-Zuma people are allowed to talk about the Zuma?

Except that in the threads locked, the Zuma DID have to do with the thread at hand. They are an part that can'T be ignored about the Terran-Kabrinskia conflict, and they are also tied to Brom's recent acts.

There is a difference between being tied to the Zuma and complaining that the Zuma are OOC fun destroyers. So just please stop. Go fight your wars IC or email Tom as asked.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #98: May 11, 2012, 05:56:35 AM »
Item discovered to be possessed by someone wo hasn't let you know about it = attack.

Person with item talking politely and willing to give it to you = stand down red alert, talk and offer reward.

But don't mind me offering explanations that don't support you confirmation bias.

This is exactly what it was.

Barca wouldn't let me give the item to the Zuma. So, when it was discovered I had the item in Barca and wasn't talking to the Zuma about it, they got pissed at Barca.

Thus, not only could the Moot do something about it, and they HAD possession of it, they misused their possession of the item and forced Brom to leave the Moot simply to save them from being attacked.

Kabrinskia on the other hand immediately sought to give it to the Zuma. Quite a big difference.

Only downside was that Brom missed his opportunity to have the Zuma go destroy Malus for him.

egamma

« Reply #99: May 11, 2012, 05:58:21 AM »

You sure did in the "No Zuma Thread". Go re-read that thread. It's like you're obsessive-compulsive or something.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #100: May 11, 2012, 06:06:13 AM »
*Casts an admiring eye at the Poryatu Chargers*

My, that is quite the unit Brom has there. What's the CS on them?

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #101: May 11, 2012, 06:07:54 AM »
*Casts an admiring eye at the Poryatu Chargers*

My, that is quite the unit Brom has there. What's the CS on them?

1205 cs. 115 cavalry.

I'm thinking I'll try and take on Fang Fang 1v1. What do you think? 90 daimons vs 115 cavalry + a big ego?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:11:33 AM by Dante Silverfire »

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #102: May 11, 2012, 06:14:54 AM »
Also,

I was thinking of taking up Garret's old job. Have I pissed off enough people yet to hold that role?

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #103: May 11, 2012, 08:14:36 AM »
Also,

I was thinking of taking up Garret's old job. Have I pissed off enough people yet to hold that role?

DO EET!

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #104: May 11, 2012, 12:51:19 PM »
1205 cs. 115 cavalry.

I'm thinking I'll try and take on Fang Fang 1v1. What do you think? 90 daimons vs 115 cavalry + a big ego?

Sounds like a plan to me!