Author Topic: Luria Nova vs Fissoa  (Read 50350 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Luria Nova vs Fissoa
« Topic Start: April 25, 2012, 08:37:00 AM »
Soooooo, what's happening in this war? Details, please!

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Re: Luria Nova vs Fissoa
« Reply #1: April 25, 2012, 09:16:50 AM »
I just created char at LN, so Fissoa will be slain soon.
~Violence is always an option!~

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: April 25, 2012, 12:40:34 PM »
Fissoa thought it would be honorable to sneak in the back door but limit their activities to just razing infrastructure while LN was busy with PeL, then panicked when LN responded by doing more than just raze Fissoa's own infrastructure.  I'm not sure what they were thinking, honestly. The isn't MeasuredResponseMaster.  On top of that, Fissoa isn't Lurian.  Nobody betrays and/or goes meddling in the affairs of a Lurian realm but other Lurians!  This is known.

PeL is being rehabbed and welcomed back into the fold as part of a Lurian federation, and then we're going to offer Fissoa the same chance.  Not likely that they'll take it, which is just as well from LN's perspective.  They're pissed.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 12:43:17 PM by Solari »

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: April 25, 2012, 01:12:09 PM »
The isn't MeasuredResponseMaster.  On top of that, Fissoa isn't Lurian.  Nobody betrays and/or goes meddling in the affairs of a Lurian realm but other Lurians!  This is known.

That's pretty much it. We were busy with PeL and then Fissoa started causing trouble... we beat them twice on our way to refit and then we decided to bring the fight to them.

KRB all the way, baby.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: April 25, 2012, 04:42:56 PM »
So Solaria have now declared war on Fissoa. Its now Luria Nova, Luria Vesperi, Solaria vs Grand Duchy of Fissoa.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: April 25, 2012, 04:53:20 PM »
Well. It's Luria vs Fissoa Fissoa vs Luria actually. Fissoa knew what it was getting itself into. It's not like Luria Nova has really had help so far though. One time 2,000 CS from LV and that wasn't even necessary tbh.

It's just not very smart to go and irritate the big neighbouring realms, not even while they're fighting yet another civil war.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: April 25, 2012, 05:21:47 PM »
And which name is that being whispered through the Halls of Luria once more...

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: April 25, 2012, 05:38:26 PM »
And which name is that being whispered through the Halls of Luria once more...

Yeah... We're all very glad that darn Luis finally left!

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: April 25, 2012, 05:44:12 PM »
Don't cheer too soon xD

Madigan

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: April 25, 2012, 07:24:33 PM »
Nobody betrays and/or goes meddling in the affairs of a Lurian realm but other Lurians!  This is known.

This is known  :D

Well. It's Luria vs Fissoa Fissoa vs Luria actually. Fissoa knew what it was getting itself into. It's not like Luria Nova has really had help so far though. One time 2,000 CS from LV and that wasn't even necessary tbh.

It's just not very smart to go and irritate the big neighbouring realms, not even while they're fighting yet another civil war.

I like to think we in LV gave moral support - think of us as the cheerleaders of Luria  ;D. Nevermind that in our first battle our General was wounded and we immediately wandered back to our little idyl to read books and pray.
Silverfire: So who married Alice?
Woelfy: She's married to Hendrick Madigan
Silverfire: How much would it cost for someone to assasinate Hendrick Madigan for me

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: April 25, 2012, 07:46:50 PM »
I like to think we in LV gave moral support - think of us as the cheerleaders of Luria  ;D. Nevermind that in our first battle our General was wounded and we immediately wandered back to our little idyl to read books and pray.

9 regions, 9 nobles. What kind of realm is that? lol.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: April 25, 2012, 08:09:28 PM »
A soon to be rich one if they play their cards right...

Madigan

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: April 25, 2012, 08:23:31 PM »
9 regions, 9 nobles. What kind of realm is that? lol.

A realm of Lords and only Lords! We're the Lordliest land of them all!
... It is also very quiet.

A soon to be rich one if they play their cards right...

Playing one's cards sounds so duplicitous and crafty. We in LV are just a peaceful folk who want the best for the peninsula. Our own personal wealth and glory is secondary to helping others   ;D
Silverfire: So who married Alice?
Woelfy: She's married to Hendrick Madigan
Silverfire: How much would it cost for someone to assasinate Hendrick Madigan for me

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: April 25, 2012, 08:54:20 PM »
So Solaria have now declared war on Fissoa. Its now Luria Nova, Luria Vesperi, Solaria vs Grand Duchy of Fissoa.

Considering the militant stance that the Veinsormoot has started to take toward Luria, and that Skyndarbau was casting about for help in Aurvandil, it seemed appropriate to make a statement. 

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: April 25, 2012, 08:55:58 PM »
Look at that Veinsormoot... From hippies to warmongers in just a few weeks. :)