Author Topic: Mocking the Magistrate decision  (Read 27460 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Mocking the Magistrate decision
« Reply #15: April 30, 2012, 03:57:34 AM »
After reexamining it was more of two characters who decided to talk bad about both Orris and the LE Queen.
when the vile witchcraft and daimon-worship of Orris Morton is cleansed from Mount Nastrond; when the slithering Queen of the Liberates has no more villages to hide within--she hides even now in the pigpens and the haystacks of Torrent's Breath in a way unbecoming of true majesty;
Orris Morton hired the services of a witch to turn our soldiers in Mt. Black against us. I have no quarrel with the other nobles of Libero, but his crimes shall not be forgotten.
My eyes have not seen the good Queen in her true whereabouts, therefore my tongue should be still. Yet my own eyes have seen the bewitching of five hundred Dalian men on Mount Nastrond in a most inexplicable manner. Monstrously, they do not even have feelings for the families they left behind them, the honor that they have broken. It is marvellous strange, and his Reverend Excellence may perhaps wish to examine the matter further for his own peace of mind.
These matters at least bear investigation. Now that it is in the open, I demand that Queen Elsebeth explain the actions of her subject, or an investigation is begun immediately. If neither is done, I would call the legitimacy of her position in these halls into question. I shall trust that the nobility of Libero had no part in this; but if she does not either condemn or explain the actions of Orris Morton, what are we to think?
"He ensorcells men to break faith with their rightful lords, and he commands the monstrous to his bidding. They say he keeps a witch with him, an ugly old hag, with more warts than hairs on her wrinkled head. To dark demons beneath the earth, where the auspicious star never has shone, she made an evil pact. She traded her fair features and gained foul magicks! But what the demons drained from her beauty, they added to her carnal lusts. The word is... she comes to Morton's bedchambers at night, and for the cost of a good hard drabbing, the ugly bitch lends him her vile powers next morning!"
This does seem like the characters of Tancred and Cairo were bad-mouthing Orris and the queen of Libero Empire since everyone of those quotes were from one of the two. I did say in game which I meant as in character. I would not say my thought of Orris and the queen of Libero Empire to be "speculation and guesswork" considering they are quotes there not things I made up.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 04:00:30 AM by Penchant »
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton