Author Topic: Food  (Read 105047 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Food
« Reply #360: August 10, 2012, 03:42:13 PM »
Eat moar Bloodmoon!
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #361: August 10, 2012, 03:45:26 PM »
Asylon is going to fall apart, we just lost Echiur....No army could do what starvation has done...and it sucks... Give us a break lol

Food should be much better now that winter is past and I've raised production. What's your last report?

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #362: August 10, 2012, 04:01:42 PM »
Asylon has it bad because their entire realm is in the West Hills, which has been in Drought weather ever since late winter. (It's divine retribution.)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #363: August 10, 2012, 05:12:06 PM »
The food crisis did completely put a stop to the war that was going on with Asylon. Kabrisnkia lost three regions and nearly our capital to revolt, so we have had to focus on taking them back and increasing our food production ever since. Asylon appears to be in an even worse boat. Our allies are not exempt either (except Iashalur). Corsanctum temporarily lost Mimer, and Astrum had some troubles as well.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #364: August 10, 2012, 05:20:12 PM »
Wow, seriously?

Is Terran the only realm in the area that rode out the starvation in style and didn't lose even one region? o_O
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #365: August 10, 2012, 05:22:25 PM »
Wow, seriously?

Is Terran the only realm in the area that rode out the starvation in style and didn't lose even one region? o_O

I think a couple of the Luria's didn't lose anything. And obviously Pian en Luries is fine.  ;D

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #366: August 10, 2012, 05:27:51 PM »
They're not 'in this area' ;-)

I mean more along the lines of Terran, Barca, D'hara, Asylon, Aurvandil, and Kabrinskia.

Did Asylon lose anything due to starvation? Even Aurvandil did, heh.

How's Astrom doing?
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #367: August 10, 2012, 05:34:49 PM »
Asylon lost Echiur, Tofino, Vakreano Heaps and aswell our freshly created kingdom lost all it had, all three provinces. It feels like im forgetting something...
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #368: August 10, 2012, 05:35:20 PM »
They're not 'in this area' ;-)

I mean more along the lines of Terran, Barca, D'hara, Asylon, Aurvandil, and Kabrinskia.

Did Asylon lose anything due to starvation? Even Aurvandil did, heh.

How's Astrom doing?

Asylon lost several regions, including a couple cities. One of them was due to secession, but it was still a huge hit to Asylon.

Astrum lost at least one region and are struggling to stay above the starvation line.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #369: August 10, 2012, 05:38:29 PM »
Astrum is doing OK for right now. But we are quickly running out of food. We had tens of thousands of reserve, probably close to 30K+. Libidizedd duchy is going to be OK, but Eidulb and Gelene are rapidly running out. We're scrambling to move the dregs of food out of rurals to the cities. Weather is OK, but springtime production levels aren't enough to feed us. Once summer hits, we should be able to recover quickly. It's just getting there...

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #370: August 10, 2012, 05:40:42 PM »
Good to know.

Yeah, Terran had it rough and even though we had no food at ALL we somehow managed to work things out.

Makes me angry I sold 2k food to everyone and anyone right before Winter :-(

"...Oh, 300 bushels will SURELY last me 'til Spring, no worries! I'll just sell the other 2,300 and make a killer profit!"

*BLITZKRIEG ROFL!@#$YOU WINTER-BUG ATTACKS*

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #371: August 10, 2012, 05:52:46 PM »
I see that I missed the trollfest.  I wanted to attend. :(
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #372: August 10, 2012, 05:55:37 PM »
The server trolled us good. :-P

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #373: August 10, 2012, 07:08:57 PM »
The server trolled us good. :-P

Yeah, seeing stuff like this makes me want to go looking for bugs to abuse. Then I can "play through" them  ::)

Zakilevo

« Reply #374: August 10, 2012, 07:11:37 PM »
there you go. a major natural disaster you wanted ;). Who angered the winter god!