Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Newer Kabrinskia vs. Terran Thread

Started by Vellos, May 10, 2012, 11:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glaumring the Fox

Ok ill play...

This is murder revenge plain and simple... Terran declared war on Kabrinskia a Truinist heavy realm and no problem. Asylon is a heavy pro -Astroist kingdom and all of the theocracies want to kill us , murder us for attacking Kabrinskia. There is a cabal of rulers I managed to piss off, this is their revenge pure and simple. Lets not forget I am an Astroist king and our kingdom has several Astroist temples... How dare you say Asylon attacked the church. We attacked Kabrinskia for being a bully and constant threats and this is what happebs to us... Bloody murder and dark revenge. I want an apology from you for slandering Asylons righteous fight against this cabal.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Glaumring the Fox

Quote from: Uzamaki on June 07, 2012, 06:29:11 PM
Yes. Yes you are. But you aren't exactly on the in crowd. And while I agree all the fundamentalist theocracies are out to kill all other realms, saying it to their face is not very diplomatic. Or tactful. Which is part of the reason you have so many realms against you.

Moderator note: Quoting of deleted post has been deleted.

Edit: Sorry Indirik. Didn't check what the new post was when I posted.

Diplomatic or tactful doesnt mean anything. Its a cabal of rulers who have been allied and with single direction and concept since the founding of Morek. If you aren't apart of that original group of founding Astroists you will be destroyed.

Lorgan

Quote from: Glaumring on June 07, 2012, 06:39:39 PM
Diplomatic or tactful doesnt mean anything. Its a cabal of rulers who have been allied and with single direction and concept since the founding of Morek. If you aren't apart of that original group of founding Astroists you will be destroyed.

So how about trying to drive them apart in stead of giving them a common enemy?

Uzamaki

Quote from: Glaumring on June 07, 2012, 06:34:50 PM
Ok ill play...

This is murder revenge plain and simple... Terran declared war on Kabrinskia a Truinist heavy realm and no problem. Asylon is a heavy pro -Astroist kingdom and all of the theocracies want to kill us , murder us for attacking Kabrinskia. There is a cabal of rulers I managed to piss off, this is their revenge pure and simple. Lets not forget I am an Astroist king and our kingdom has several Astroist temples... How dare you say Asylon attacked the church. We attacked Kabrinskia for being a bully and constant threats and this is what happebs to us... Bloody murder and dark revenge. I want an apology from you for slandering Asylons righteous fight against this cabal.

I never said Asylon attacked the Church. I said Terran didn't attack the church.

And Asylon isn't attacking the Church. Their king is attacking the fundamentalists realms which control the Church hierarchy, thereby attacking what is viewed as the Church. You are right, they are attacking you because you managed to piss them off. They are also attacking you because this is battlemaster and Kabrinskia wants more territory. Deal with it.

If diplomacy or tact meant nothing, Terran, a realm you yourself said was heavily Triunist, wouldn't even be open to negotiations with the Astrocracies.

Glaumring the Fox

We are all their common enemy. What do you think that the Astroist kingdoms of the east are all of a sudden change policy one day when enough leaders start being nice? Its the Taliban, there is only your death and a pure Astroist theocratic Dwilight... If you think your fancy little republic or cute little Religion has a chance you are mistaken.

Asylon got in !@#$ because one of our nobles got over anxious and attacked Allison, and then I insulted Geronus for asking or saying something dumb. Everyone who for months was enemies of Allison then showed their true colors and turned on me. Everyone, even the prophet and Corsanctum. All because of a student new noble assasin and my own anger at Geronus. Thats why I must pay and my realm destroyed because I tried to remove Allison from our region... No one wants that to happen because there is two policies in SA one is to act like they care about your realm and the other is to then send in people like Allison to provoke regions around and when they react, blame them, malign them and then smash them. Asylon refused to go full theocracy because we needed the nobles, that pissed off SA they have been planning this for a very very long time and now have an excuse to act... So either join them or join us in fighting for diversity... Because your are about to be assimulated....

Indirik

Quote from: Glaumring on June 07, 2012, 06:34:50 PMTerran declared war on Kabrinskia a Truinist heavy realm and no problem.
Because we all knew that Allison provoked it. And we all knew when we put Allison in charge in Golden Farrow that this is what she would do. So of course we let them fight it out.

QuoteAsylon is a heavy pro -Astroist kingdom and all of the theocracies want to kill us , murder us for attacking Kabrinskia.
This is incorrect. No one wants to kill Asylon. They want to reign in Asylon and Mad King Glaumring.

QuoteThere is a cabal of rulers I managed to piss off, this is their revenge pure and simple.
Yeah..... no.

QuoteWe attacked Kabrinskia for being a bully and constant threats and this is what happebs to us...
You picked a really, really bad way to do it. The current situation is a result of your political ineptitude, psychotic paranoia, and wildly unpredictable actions.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Glaumring the Fox

Perhaps it is those things. But while we were defending Terran Allison would say to us " perhaps I'll get Astrum and we will take Itau from you" and that was because we wouldnt attack Terran. It was Kabrinskias original policy to destroy Terran things didnt turn out that way because of my insulting Geronus and the assasin attack on Allison. Yeah so paranoid and unpredictable is what happens when you are being threatened and split on puropse and trying to do the right thing. And then everyone freaks out on you thereby verifying ones paranoia... You are taking over Wallershire and you call me paranoid, Corsanctum is in Kabrinskia, the prophet wont speak as a friend to us, and you call me paranoid? Everything I feared is happening... I'd call myself prescient if anything.

Why not back off and let us cool down and gather our thoughts instead of holding a knife to our throats while seething ' calm down '

Uzamaki

Quote from: Glaumring on June 07, 2012, 06:51:46 PM
We are all their common enemy. What do you think that the Astroist kingdoms of the east are all of a sudden change policy one day when enough leaders start being nice? Its the Taliban, there is only your death and a pure Astroist theocratic Dwilight... If you think your fancy little republic or cute little Religion has a chance you are mistaken.

Asylon got in !@#$ because one of our nobles got over anxious and attacked Allison, and then I insulted Geronus for asking or saying something dumb. Everyone who for months was enemies of Allison then showed their true colors and turned on me. Everyone, even the prophet and Corsanctum. All because of a student new noble assasin and my own anger at Geronus. Thats why I must pay and my realm destroyed because I tried to remove Allison from our region... No one wants that to happen because there is two policies in SA one is to act like they care about your realm and the other is to then send in people like Allison to provoke regions around and when they react, blame them, malign them and then smash them. Asylon refused to go full theocracy because we needed the nobles, that pissed off SA they have been planning this for a very very long time and now have an excuse to act... So either join them or join us in fighting for diversity... Because your are about to be assimulated....

You're right! Terran has no chance alone. Which is why we want to pull out. Shino, my character, fought for a long time to not let down our ally Asylon. Asylon, our most powerful ally. Asylon, the only one who truly knows the dangers of the Sanguis Astroism realms to the North of us.

But, while I was doing that, you were talking trash and insulting every realm along the way to start the war, and then sad about losing and saying everyone was out to get you, and now angry, saying Asylon will prevail, but everyone is still out to get you. That is as bipolar as I have seen any Chief Diplomat get.

Indirik

Quote from: Glaumring on June 07, 2012, 06:39:39 PMIts a cabal of rulers who have been allied and with single direction and concept since the founding of Morek.
For the record, here is the list of the 14 nobles who were in Astrum at the approximate time of the founding of Sanguis Astroism, which was somewhere around one month after the first turn that was run on Dwilight:

• Jason Hawk (left to travel the world, spent a short time in Astrum, then disappeared)
  • Deverka Cryfdwr, First Grandmaster of Morek and Duke ofDonghaiwei (Killed in battle)
  • Horus Darkfire, First Ordermarshal of Morek (disappeared)
  • Serkan Colorad, became a Marshal in Corsanctum (disappeared)
  • Brance Indirik, first Viscount of Linhai, Duke of the Northern Isle, Margrave of Libidizedd, and Regent of Sanguis Astroism, former Vasilif of Astrum
  • Osric Inspirion (disappeared)
  • Allison Kabrinski, First Marquis of Donghai, former Grandmistress of Xinhai/Morek Empire, now Grandmistress of Kabrinskia
  • Alexander Wulf (disappeared)
  • Marrick Montrez, First Coffermaster of Morek (disappeared)
  • Annabelliun 'Runner' West, one-time Grandmistress of Xinhai (disappeared)
  • Vesuvis Addridae, First Marshal of the Grand-Order of Morek, eventual founding colonist of Aquilegia, and Duke of Flowrestown (disappeared)
  • Mathurin Hossenfeffer, First High Inquisitor of Morek and Marquess of Caiyun, now Holy Prophet of Sangus Astroism
  • Zyrdan Olik (disappeared)
  • Dolvir Hvassi (disappeared)

Only the ones in green are left. Note that only one is actually a ruler. So... the three of us that are left form a grand cabal out to kill everyone who is not one of us three? And we've been allied since the beginning, the despite that fact that Allison nearly killed Astrum with a campaign of starvation of black market trading? And the fact that the rulers of 4 of the 5 theocracies weren't even in Morek back then?

Seriously, your paranoia has really taken you over the edge.

Glaumring the Fox

Cant seem to dig out of this hole... Or think clear anymore about direction in the game. I dont know if ill recover from this...

Lefanis

What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Indirik

Aram showed up about a month after the founding of the church. Check temple records for the exact timing.

Uzamaki

Quote from: Glaumring on June 07, 2012, 07:12:40 PM
Cant seem to dig out of this hole... Or think clear anymore about direction in the game. I dont know if ill recover from this...

Here is my suggestion: Put the past behind you. Remember that this is a game and people are just out to have fun, not out to get you, even when the odds are stacked against you. Try to be more diplomatic and less erratic, politically and emotionally. Also, if you feel you can't get on the forum without losing your cool, take a break from the forum. We have all been there, angry or frustrated with something(especially the more competitive players...). It isn't worth it. Just keep your cool and keep yourself in check and think about things in game and out of game.

That's my suggestion, you can take it or leave it. But I think it could really help if you took it.

Glaumring the Fox

Its good advice. Im going to step down as king. I mucked up big and this character is ruined.

Indirik

Could be fun to RP the spiraling descent into madness.